1. It’s a well-known fact that the majority of Americans are unhappy in their jobs, despite the plethora of choices available to us today. This article examines why we are so bad at picking our jobs and what we need to do to get better at choosing a job we’ll enjoy for the long-term. In Choosing A Job, Focus on the Fun
2. As much as we love the empowerment of trusting yourself, there are times when that advice is detrimental. This is true for everyone, but especially if you’re dealing with any anxiety or depression. Maybe You Shouldn’t Always ‘Believe Yourself’
3. Too many times we indulge in comfort food to only then be beat up by waves of guilt. This article explores how comfort food can be indulged pleasureably and in a way that makes you feel good. Comfort Food Doesn’t Have to be a Guilty Pleasure
4. This article explores the disconnect between short-term happiness activities (like watching tv) and long-term happiness activities (like exercising) and how to make better happiness choices. We Know What Will Make Us Happy - Why Do We Watch TV Instead?
5. Because we live and work in Nashville, and reside just around Music Row, we had to include yet another new article confirming the psychological benefits of music. How Music Can Boost Your Mood
6. A bonus article this week because this study is too hysterical not to share. Who would have thought that science could help you be a better dance? What Makes for the Hottest Dance Moves? Hips Don’t Lie ]
Until next week! (Hopefully.... or the next (we're human :-)))