- I think we all know how horrible a bad night’s sleep feels, or days/weeks/months/years of bad sleep, but did you know that improving your sleep makes you feel just as good as winning the lottery? And since your chances of winning the lottery are 1 in at least a million, you might as well start spending your money and effort on getting better sleep (without sleep meds). When A Good Night’s Sleep Feels Like Winning the Lottery
- Looks like our parents were really on to something when they told/bribed/begged/scolded us to eat our veggies. Some veggies each day keeps the stress blues away
- For all the college students out there who have just returned from spring break and are finally seeing the light called summer break, we’ve found some research-backed study habits so you can breeze right on through exams this semester. 3 Study Habits of Successful Students in College
- Living in Nashville we see our fair share of top notch creativity. From musicians and artists to chefs and designers, it can be overwhelming. But whether you’re bursting with creative talent or label yourself as a definite non-creative, let this study encourage you to make time for some form of creativity. Doing Something Creative Can Boost Your Well-Being
- We’ve all had that boss or that coworker who just makes us crazy. Unfortunately though, those happy hour vent sessions aren’t doing you any favors. Well, maybe some favors, but not any for your long-term mental health. Workplace venting makes it harder to bounce back from bad experiences
Enjoy the first weekend in spring, and we’ll be back again next week!