- In fascinating, yet random, news, you can actually look like your name. Now we just need some researchers to replicate this study in the US so we can see what a Daniel or Amanda or Allison really looks like. Your Name Might Shape Your Face, Researchers Say
- A study originally designed to gain insight into why Nazis performed such unspeakable horrors unintentionally showed that we are alarmingly all capable of hurting another human being. Turns out, 50 years later, that’s still true. Conducting the Milgram experiment in Poland, psychologists show people still obey
- Love your iPhone? And iPad and television and computer? Yep, we do, too. Take a good guess at how much time you spend a day looking at screens and then check out this article to see how your estimate compares to reality. Most Adults Spend More Time On Their Digital Devices Than They Think
- Unintended moral of the story - if you break a rule, at least do it creatively? Dazzled by Creativity : Why We Excuse Dishonest Acts
- Black shirt or white? Latte or espresso? To go out or stay in? Where to go eat? What to watch on Netflix? To run or lift weights? We make so many decisions in a day, and it’s wearing us out. Decision fatigue is a real thing, and this article offers ways to recover from it. The Hazards of Decision Overload
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, and we’ll be back again next week!