- In what should come as no surprise to anyone, recent surveys show that the last fews months have STRESSED us out. Election anxiety is real, folks. Survey: Stress in America Increases for the First Time in 10 Years
- Your confidence, or lack thereof, can make or break your career. It turns out that it’s your belief in your own abilities that impacts what people think of you, not what the actual level of your abilities is. The Irritating Reason that Overconfident People Get All the Breaks
- If you’re a manager, take notice of this article. (And since we’re located in the heart of Nashville, we care a lot about the downtown Nashville business community.) Your employee’s mental health affects their productivity and your company’s bottom line, and there’s something you can do about it. 1 in 5 Employees Has A Mental Health Problem: Here’s What Business Leaders Can Do About It
- This article may have given us flashbacks to being back in high school, but they have some valid points. Your skin care/beauty/make-up/self-care routine is important to your mental health. How Makeup Can Affect People Dealing With Anxiety and Depression
- We’re going to end on an artist’s beautiful photographs of what mental illness feels like. If you don’t suffer from anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, etc, then these photos will give you an idea of what it’s like. If you do struggle with any mental health disorder, proceed with caution. These photographs could be triggering. A Psychologist Has Turned His Patients’ Experience Of Mental Health Issues Into Stunning Photos
Enjoy the beautiful weekend, Nashville! Until next week!